Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 31 and Apr 02.
Shipping: Free shipping on select ovens! This item typically ships from the warehouse within 3-5 business days
Forno Piombo's Santino line of ovens are durable, efficient and powerful wood-fired ovens that can get up to pizza temperature in as little as 30 minutes, and retain heat for hours allowing for a wide range of low temperature cooking options such as roasting, smoking, baking and more.
- 2.5" thick dome keeps heated for longer periods
- Tuscan-style hemispherical dome allows for roasting larger foods and easy turning of pizzas
- 2" firebrick floor cooks pizzas in 60-90 seconds top and bottom for that professional look and taste with enough heat to bake high quantities of pizza without losing floor heat
- Powder-coated steel door included
- Versatile and efficient for pizza at 900ºF to baking bread at 200ºF
- Can bake 1-16" pizza at a time
- 2-year warranty
- Available in 3 designer colors
- Can be purchased with or without a shelf
- Stand and shelf sold separately, please select before adding to cart
- Heating time: 60"=25 min, 70"=30 mins
- Recommended fuel: Hardwood
- Maximum oven temperature: 950ºF+
- Interior diameter: 60"=24", 70"=28"
- Opening dimensions: 17"W x 9"H
- Oven opening width: 26.9"
- Oven weight: 60"=550 lbs, 70"=640 lbs
- Specification diagram
Please see our Product Content Disclaimer