Estimated Arrival: Between Mar 09 and Mar 11.
Shipping: This item typically ships from the warehouse within 3-5 business days
The Pinnacolo line of pizza ovens from Fire One Up are a combination of traditional Italian design with modern materials and craftsmanship of the highest standards. Boasting a large cooking surface and constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel these ovens are real workhorses. Designed specifically to handle extreme weather conditions, the Pinnacolo is built for years of reliable performance. Cooking on a Pinnacolo oven will have you dining al fresco every night. Fire One Up—they are all about flavor!
FREE ACCESSORY KIT WITH PURCHASE!
- Insulated double-wall stainless-steel dome retains heat and designed to direct the flame
- 14" stainless-steel side shelf makes preparation easy
- Wheeled base with locking casters for easy positioning
- Oven door with wood handle stays cool to the touch for safe use
- Bake up to two pizzas at once (or 3 smaller)
- Stainless door visor protects surface above the door
- Stainless-steel ash drawer for easy clean up after oven has cooled
- Built-in thermometer to view the ambient temperature inside oven
- Adjustable chimney damper to control the airflow and temperature
- Combination side handle and hanging rack for holding a towel and included S-hooks to hang accessories
- Cordierite ceramic wall-to-wall cooking surface for a crispier crust
- Maximum Temperature: ~1000°F (recommended cooking temperatures should be between 650-800)
- Includes weatherproof cover, cleaning broom with scraper, stainless pizza rocker cutter, 12" peel, infrared thermometer, hi-temp gloves, stainless fire separator and apron
- Weight: ~180 lbs
- Dimensions: 32"W x 28.5"D x 78"H (to top of stack)
- Cooking surface: 29.5"W x 25.25"D = ~745 SQ IN
- Fuel: Hardwood
- Assembly required and 2 people to lift the oven onto the base
- For more information see manual